Lipstick Monkey stands behind each template we create and sell
and are willing to offer support to our customers. The only request
is that we ask that you do the following before contacting us:
- Read the "read me" file that came with the template package.
- Look through the topics on our FAQ page. Most of your answers
can be found there.
- If we have made a mistake in a template element or in packaging,
we will correct the situation and provide you with a replacement
- We do our best to make our templates viewable in as many browsers
and versions as possible. Many of our templates were optimized to
be viewed with IE 6 and NN7. It is the end user's responsibility
to have some basic knowledge of what will (and what won't) work
in the various browsers and then tweak your templates pages to fit
your viewing audience.
- You are responsible for making one backup copy of the original
zipped or executable file package which you download.